In this webinar, LearnIT2teach mentor and developer Paul Carter showed Avenue teachers how to download, install, and use the free, open source, cross-platform audio editing software from Audacity. This software can be used to both create new audio files and to edit existing audio files. This session demonstrated how to:
– download and install Audacity
– record a new audio file
– edit an existing audio file
– combine two or more audio files into one (recording dialogues remotely)
– convert a video file to an audio file – export an audio file to various formats
– MP3, M4A, WAV, and OGG, and
– upload an audio file to various activity and resource types on Avenue.